Hope for a Woman's Heart is a group of women with a strong faith in God who host a fun and uplifting event at least two times a year at a beautiful venue in the Adirondacks of New York.
- The events are designed for women and older teenage girls
- Hope for a Woman's Heart designs each event to feature a blend of beautiful music and dance, entertaining and informative special features plus lots of laughter, good food and to top it off....shopping from area vendors.
- The highlight at each event is hearing 2 women share their personal "real life" stories and the challenges they have experienced and how their faith in God helped them through it.
- Also featured is an inspirational speaker who will share a dynamic message surrounding the theme for each event.
- We are proud to say we only feature in the program women that are from New York. Our desire is give women of faith from our own area a forum to share their gifts, talents and personal life stories.
- Our mission statement is "Real women touching the lives of Real women with hope through the love of Christ."
The Hope for a Woman's Heart Ministry Board Members:
President & Founder Debbie Geer, Kimberly D'Addetta, Katrina Spahn, Nanette Levons. Kimberly Thomas, Colleen Russell & Nancy Keating.